Call for Presentations
WEMSA® is a leader in cutting-edge EMS education. For our 2021 Conference, we’re seeking timely, progressive, educationally-sound topics that empower insight and engage our EMS providers.
We seek hands-on, thought-provoking interactive lectures from experts in Airway Management, EMS POCUS, Trauma, Provider Safety, ECMO, PTSD, CISM, Fire Attack/Behavior, Pediatric Emergencies, Community Paramedicine, and Leadership.
The primary presenter for each accepted presentation receives one complimentary conference registration ($300 value).
- We accept single speaker submissions, group presentations, and panel discussions.
- Speakers are encouraged to submit multiple (up to 5) course, group, or panel abstracts for consideration. Selected speakers typically present more than one course.
- Each entry must include a course title, abstract, and 3 learning objectives
- Entrants must include a bio and resume with their submissions
- Presentations should not be for the purpose of sales, and they cannot advertise products or services
- General sessions will run Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, either 1 or 2 hours, including Q&A.
Take Center Stage
Submission deadline is Wednesday, August 4, 2021. The conference team will review all proposals and send final decisions by August 11, 2021.
WEMSA® is a CAPCE-accredited organization and follows the National Continued Competency Program (NCCP) model for education.